Teach English in Thailand at The Learning Link with INTESOL Ayutthaya
Full-time teaching positions available in Thailand: Ayutthaya, Bangkok and Chonburi.
- Work at a school in either Bangkok, Ayutthaya or Chonburi
- Full-time work (08:00 – 16:00) Teachers are required to remain at the school for the full day
- Age Groups: Mostly high school students (age 12 – 18)
- Paperwork and assistance with visas
Positions available: Most positions are focused on teaching English conversation, some positions are for math, science or computers focusing on the English language used in these subjects
- Must have a bachelors degree or higher in any field in order to obtain work permit – Thai law
- Must be a native English speaker or have neutral accent (Australia, Canada, UK, USA or South Africa)
- Candidates from non-native English countries may be considered if they speak English clearly and have an excellent understanding of the language and culture.
- Contracts are semesterly and teachers will be paid 32,000 THB per month.
- cost of work permits will be covered if the teacher completes 2 semesters.
- flights and accommodation are not covered
Accommodation: Most accommodation is a standard room with en suite bathroom in either small apartments or guesthouses. The average rent is 3000 – 6000 baht not including electricity.
You can google these places to get a better idea of them. San Sook guesthouse, Note Lodge Ayutthaya,
For further information or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website at www.thelearninglink.asia