Accredited TEFL Courses
INTESOL Worldwide maintains the highest quality assurance standards for TEFL | TESOL training through external accreditation. This ensures that your TESOL certification is accepted and valued by ELT employers all over the world.
INTESOL Worldwide TEFL | TESOL courses are accredited and certified by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), a UK based Awarding Organisation. ALAP is an accrediting organisation that specialises in the ELT industry.
ALAP is supported by an esteemed Academic Panel who are all experts in the field of English Language Teaching. The ALAP panel oversee matters related to academic quality, ensuring that the value of an ALAP Certificate is upheld.
“The world of education is often marred by questionable certification of academic courses. In order to differentiate between genuine, professional qualifications and those that are produced for commercial gain, it is essential that education companies provide accredited certification. Accreditation is the recognition by an external body that a course and/or training provider has met a certain set of standards and best practice. I am delighted to be associated with INTESOL as the company is an outstanding example of this best practice.”
Dr Paul Rogers MSc, PhD, FCoT, FIFL, FInstLM, FRSA
Head of Accreditation
Gaining an accredited INTESOL TEFL | TESOL certificate through ALAP
What This Means to You, the Student!
- You receive a graded TEFL | TESOL certificate direct from the awarding body.
- You receive a Course Transcript from the awarding body.
- Employers worldwide will know that your course is of a high academic standard.
- Your accredited TEFL | TESOL certificate course is moderated and the procedures are checked by an external body.
- Your course provider and accreditation body are investing in quality and are committed to giving excellent service.