One of the most common questions we get asked is what the teaching job prospects are like for graduates of the INTESOL course and what the likelihood is of gaining employment with a reputable school. We are very proud to say that in over 26 years of running INTESOL courses, all of our graduates have gone on to secure teaching jobs. Not a single graduate was unable to find a job after completing one of our courses.
All the jobs on this page will carry good salaries, excellent accommodation and help settling in to a new job in a new country.
We only offer quality positions.
INTESOL only advertises jobs that actually exist!
We have an agreement with an Apostille for a discount on your visa application. See our Visa Help page for more information.
Below are comparison tables for employers offering online English teaching jobs
If you are a graduate you can contact ESL Starter and tell them that INTESOL Worldwide has sent you.
Part Time Online English Teachers with Etalking
Etalking Online is currently seeking Part-time Online English Teachers to join our teaching team.
At Etalking Online We aim to provide a quality English learning experience for students at all levels. We are looking for someone who is passionate about online language education.
What We Offer
– 1-on-1 tutoring or small-size classes (maximum 6 students)
– Well-organized, coherent teaching materials
– Potentially NTD$20000+ per month, depending on experience and availability
– Supportive academic mentors and IT technicians
What You Will Need
– minimum 2 years in college and excellent English proficiency
– Wired internet/ webcam/headset
– Minimum Internet speed requirements: Upload 10Mbps+/ Download 25Mbps+.
– Patience and energy
– Creative communication skills
– Desirable: Teaching experience or Certificates (IELTS, TEFL, TESL, CELTA) or basic Mandarin skills
- Give clear instructions and constructive feedback to students in class
- Monitor students’ performance and complete progress reports for each student on time
- Maintain professional appearance and behavior in class
- Provide adequate availability during peak hours ( 2-4pm / 8-11pm daily)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Teach English Online
Work from home – Teach English online
INTESOL has partnered with the highest quality global online recruiting company to offer you an online teaching position.
- You will provide English conversation classes to learners online from home with flexible hours
- We are pleased to offer online teaching jobs with a top company
- We are recruiting for talented Online TEFL teachers in USA, Canada and UK
Start earning now!
- Excellent in English (not necessarily native speaker)
- Bachelor’s degree or above is a MUST
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- A quiet, clutter-free, well-lit teaching space in your home
- Strong, stable internet connection
- Good quality webcam ad headset
- CELTO (Certificate in English Language Teaching Online) or INTESOL TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
Once you have successfully completed the CELTO or CELTO-TEYL and been awarded your certificate, if you want an interview and fulfil the requirements above please email Lynda Hazelwood at email@example.com with an up to date CV/resume. Please do not email for any other reason. This is for interviews for eligible candidates only.